Friday, July 20, 2007

April loves Coffee




It's offical...I'm addicted to Coffee. It's the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning and it always puts a smile on my face. I actually would rather enjoy a cup of hot coffee before the kids wake up rather than a few extra minutes of shut eye. My favorite brand/type is Dunkin Donuts,/French Vanilla I drink it with a shot of whole milk and a nice round scoop of sugar.
Here's the bad news....I'm currently out! My mom brings it to me when she visits from Connecticut. Only 5 more weeks till I see her and I see more Dunkin Donuts coffee. (I'm counting down the days). For now I'm making do with some other brand. Ahhh...I can't wait to get that coffee.... just thinking about it makes salivate.
Speaking of coffee, I enjoyed a wonderful iced coffee at Java Train in St. Paul a few weeks ago. It was the best one I'd every had. I'd highly recommend a visit!

1 comment:

knicksgrl0917 said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here