- Our computer is at Circuit City getting a "tune-up".
- Some outlets went out downstairs causing our freezer to thaw and we had to clean it all out yesterday. Yuck. Had to toss all my frozen breast milk.
- Evelyn is still waking up at least once a night. I miss my good sleeper.
- I'm having a hard time fitting regular exercise into my week. Maybe, I'm not very motivated.
- I actually got a Kohl's 30% off coupon in the mail. I didn't think they existed until now!
- My hair is still falling out like crazy. I can't wait for my hormones to regulate so it can stop. Almost the entire canister in the vaccuum was my hair, gross.
- Since becoming a SAHM a year and a half ago, I have hardly any "dressy" clothes in my closet. I went shopping yesterday for something to wear to my nephews baptism and felt like I had no idea what is stylish.
- I'm almost done Christmas shopping....yeah!!! I hate holiday crowds and aim to have all my gifts purchased by Thanksgiving.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Bits and Pieces
Here's a few tid-bits