Monday, November 12, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Here's a few tid-bits
  • Our computer is at Circuit City getting a "tune-up".
  • Some outlets went out downstairs causing our freezer to thaw and we had to clean it all out yesterday. Yuck. Had to toss all my frozen breast milk.
  • Evelyn is still waking up at least once a night. I miss my good sleeper.
  • I'm having a hard time fitting regular exercise into my week. Maybe, I'm not very motivated.
  • I actually got a Kohl's 30% off coupon in the mail. I didn't think they existed until now!
  • My hair is still falling out like crazy. I can't wait for my hormones to regulate so it can stop. Almost the entire canister in the vaccuum was my hair, gross.
  • Since becoming a SAHM a year and a half ago, I have hardly any "dressy" clothes in my closet. I went shopping yesterday for something to wear to my nephews baptism and felt like I had no idea what is stylish.
  • I'm almost done Christmas shopping....yeah!!! I hate holiday crowds and aim to have all my gifts purchased by Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! A Kohl's coupon...you are lucky. I have yet to receive one. I agree about the hair...I hated that!