Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sesame Street Live : When Elmo Grows Up!

Sunday night I took Evelyn to see a Sesame Street production at the Target center. She was really looking forward to it for over a month and asked me every day when we were going. We sat on the "floor", but that ended up not being such a good decision because she couldn't see over the people sitting in front of us. She ended up standing in my lap most of the time. Overall we really enjoyed the production and I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed the music. This is definately something we will go to again. Here's some pictures:

3 comments:

kristine said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Graycen to something like this!

Missy said...

Yay - how fun! My husband took Alex to see Elmo Grows Up, too, but they went on Thursday morning. We didn't tell Alex about it until the morning of the event. ;)

Kristie said...

I can't believe how big Eveyln is already. Cute pictures!