Friday, April 4, 2008

What happened to March???

The month of March has zipped past me in a blur. I think it's probably because of our home projects. I can now say that our kitchen is now 95% done. We are just waiting for a few thresholds and it will be complete. I'm really happy with the whole project and Neil and his Dad have done a wonderful job on our flooring. I'll post some pictures soon.

This weekend's project: Cutting away stone on our fireplace to fit our new gas fireplace insert frame. Neil and his dad have to cut away about 4" of "fake stone" on all sides. Yuck, it's going to be a dusty mess. The kids and I will probably head to Ikea.

Updates on the kids:

Wyatt: now taking a few steps at a time. He's pretty careful. He also now has 6-7 teeth. (I haven't checked lately) Bubbly and definately knows how to "Work" mom.

Evie: Finally over her ear infection from last week. Yesterday she used the word "actually" for the first time. I don't think she used it in the right context, but it was funny. She's been really getting at Wyatt this week. Maybe it's spring fever.

Here's their spring picture:

4 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

OMG, they are so cute! How do you get your children to pose so well for pictures? They always look like the perfect models! Mine are wayyyy too wriggly.

kristine said...

That picture is absolutely adorable!! Whyatt looks sooo big! This kids are getting too big, too fast.
Good to see an update from you!

Barbara said...

They are just darling!

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.