Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to Basics

I've been a Loreal (# 9 1/2) "natural blond" for a very long time. Probably for the past 10 years. My husband has never seen my natural color. (Is that sad?) Anyway a few weeks ago I decided I'm sick of dying my hair every 5 weeks. I'd love to go a year without worrying about my roots showing.
(Warning, I took these shots myself. Sorry if the angle is weird)

Blond:


Brunette:


The moms in my ECFE class didn't notice the new color. I think that must be a good sign that it wasn't a drastic change? Now....what to do with my style? I'm contemplating bangs, but whenever I get bangs I don't like them.

5 comments:

Erin Larney & said...

OMG!!! I love it!!!! :) I'll be curious to what it looks like in person!

Marketing Mama said...

I love it, it looks great on you~! So is that your natural color? OR close to it? What does your DH think? :)

kristine said...

Beautiful color. I am also curious - what does Neil think? I think you would look good with maybe a side swipe bang. That would be cute!

April-C-A said...

Thanks ladies. I think it's pretty close to my natural color. My hair always lightens in the summer, so I usually had a few blond streaks.

Neil likes the color and is already use to it. The funny thing is that I need to change my lip color. I need darker now.

Kristie said...

I really like the new color. It really suits you.