Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More plants

Gardening is addictive. Once you start, you see a hundred little "projects" just needing to get done. That's the way I feel this summer. The past 3 summers I've either been pregnant or just given birth and haven't really thought much about the yard. This summer it's all coming back to haunt me. I see patches of creeping charlie, dead bushes that need to be pulled, bare spots in the yard, ant hills galore...I could go on and on! Needless to say, there's enough "work" to be done to keep my busy all summer. It's happy work for me, so I don't mind it one bit!

Here a few more of my new plants: Heirloom tomato Pruden's Purple, White Patty Pan squash, Iris, "Goblin" Blanket flower, Cuke-nuts, and Chinese Lantern.


3 comments:

LutherLiz said...

All the plants look great! I'm jealous of the yard - it would be so refreshing to be able to garden and grow things. Someday...

kristine said...

Wow..you're on a roll! Way to go!

Marketing Mama said...

Those all look awesome. I bet you will be very busy!!!