Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas memories

Although we had some sorrowful times this holiday season, we were still able to have much joy. Here's a family picture from Christmas Eve. My favorite memory from that evening was my uncontrollable laughter during the "White Elephant" gift exchange at a pair of soup mugs with a goose handle. I must have needed a good laugh because I couldn't stop. Guess who ended up with the mugs? (BTW the kids love to eat cereal out of them)



Here's what Santa brought the kids. It's been a wonderful addition to our home and we enjoy "making" all sorts of things with them.

2 comments:

kristine said...

Very cute! I'm glad you could also enjoy your holiday season. Graycen also got a kitchen for Christmas - even if she did find it early! LOL Merry Belated Christmas

Barbara said...

April, I love your photos! You have, I swear, one of the most photogenic families I've ever seen. I am wildly envious of your kids (if they disappear, you'll know where to come looking for them...) I'm glad you all had a Merry Christmas, despite everything.